• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
This is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading.
I think this Monday I will discuss one my reading/book habits!
I have this obsessive need to keep my books in the best condition. It is so bad that I refuse to carry around books loose in my purse or backpack without something covering it to protect it. I always wrap my book up in a plastic bag or place it in an iPad case to keep it from getting ruined! I seriously need to invest in a book case (Does anyone even make these?? They really should!)
What are your Monday Musings?