• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
This is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading.
This Monday will be all about the books I recently purchased for myself ❤
Momma Bear hooked me up with a gift card to purchase books and this is what I ended up buying:
I also picked up a few bargain books from a thrift store:
I cannot wait to read these! Some great new summer reads. 😉
What new books have you bought recently?