This is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
I’m a day behind! Sorry! But this one looked too fun to pass up!
Here are my top ten:
1. Charlaine Harris – 18 books. I love the Trueblood series so this accounts for the high number! Plus I’ve tried out a few of her other series!
2. Philippa Gregory – 15 books. I love her Tudors series! Historical Fiction is quite juicy and she does a great job writing it!
3. Chuck Palahniuk – 11 books. One of my fave authors! I adore his books!!! I still have a few I haven’t read yet or purchased. Must do that soon!
4. Irvine Welsh – 11 books. Trainspotting was so good I had to own his other books! I’ve only read one other of his books so far.. I should probably read more lol
5. J.K. Rowling – 10 books. Well Harry Potter takes up the majority of those books. And I have read and own her two adult books. I need to buy the latest one!
6. Paulo Coelho – 9 books. So far I have only read The Alchemist and loved it. I want to read more of his.. Hence owning so many!
7. Jack Kerouac – 8 books. I love the beats generation and adored On the Road!
8. Kurt Vonnegut – 8 books. Slaughterhouse-five is one of my fave books! I love his writing style (both fiction and nonfiction)
9. Jasper Fforde – 8 books. Thursday Next series rocks!! I also own a couple of his other books to check out.
10. I have two others that tied at 8 books. Jodi Picoult and Agatha Christie! Jodi is great for super emotion driven books and Agatha writes a good mystery!
Who are your top ten authors you own the most books of?