• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
This is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading.
I’m going to talk about my recent purchases from my trip! We (me + Husband & his parents) love to visit Prince Edward County every year for a week vacation in August. We go to relax by the beach, shop, hit up wineries, and eat lots of yummy food! There is this wonderful independent bookstore in Picton, Ontario that has some pretty good deals on books! This year I made out with some awesome Young Adult Books.
I picked up the following:
Legend by Marie Lu
Eon by Alison Goodman
Eona by Alison Goodman
The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
Have you purchased any new books recently?