• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
This is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading.
This monday I am going to talk about the book(s) I am currently reading + thoughts on them!
So.. I am still reading Lily-Josephine by Kate Saunders.
I am having a hard time with it. It isn’t holding my attention or interest. The story is slightly confusing because it constantly jumps back and forth in time and there are quite a few characters who’s stories are being followed. It is also quite a mature book..which I didn’t see coming! Not that I have any issues with detailed sex scenes but it almost seems ill fitting in this book. I will try to get through it.. It may get better!
In the meantime, I added a second book to read (and hopefully bring back my reading mojo because Lily-Josephine is kind of killing it lol)
Think Like A Freak by Steven D. Levitt and Stephen J. Dubner.
I’m not that far in to this one yet but am loving it already!! I adored Freakonomics!! So I have very high expectations for this book. I hope it doesn’t disappoint.
What book(s) are you reading? Or what are you musing about this Monday?