This is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Here is a list of the Top Ten Books I Really Want To Read But Don’t Own Yet.
1. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon. I’ve been hearing nothing but praise for this series, especially with the new show out. I really want to see what it is all about!!
2. Everyday Sexism by Laura Bates. I came across this book on instagram. Someone posted a picture and raved about it. It sounds super interesting but I cannot get it anywhere near where I live! :*(
3. Rooms by Lauren Oliver. I have mentioned this one before. I loooove her books! CANNOT WAIT!
4. The Winner’s Curse by Marie Rutkoski. So many great reviews on this book.. I NEED to read it!
5. Doomed by Chuck Palahniuk. One of my favourite authors. I want to own and read every book he writes.
6. Beautiful You by Chuck Palahniuk. Another Palahniuk book I cannot wait to get my hands on!
7. The Silent Wife by A.S.A. Harrison. Heard so many great things about this book!
8. The Luminaries by Eleanor Catton. A classmate recommended this book.
9. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher. There is so much buzz surrounding this book. People of all ages have recommended it. I really want to see what it’s about!
10. 1Q84 by Haruki Murakami. I’ve wanted this since it came out years ago. I just never got around to buying it!
Any thoughts on these books? What is your Top Ten?