• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
This is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading.
I am moving soon (as you have probably already gathered from some of my recent posts) and I never once considered how much of a pain it is going to be to transport my entire book collection to the new house. Coming from my parents place to the apartment was pain enough and I had WAY less books then. My collection has grown SO MUCH over the past two years (tripled maybe? shhh don’t tell the husband!) and it is going to need a lot of time and patience and muscle to get things packed and moved. Anyone have any tips or advice for moving books? I sure could use some! hehe
What are you musing about this Monday?