Free Time Fridays is a weekly meme created and hosted by eatupmyfreetime.
On Fridays we will recap how we spent our free time during the week + our plans for the weekend! ie. Did you read? If so, what books? Did you shop? Listen to any cool tunes? Binge watch any cool TV shows? Take any trips lately? I want to hear all about it!! You can either mention ALL of the ways you spent your free time that week or focus on one activity. Whatever your heart desires!
My Free time:
I haven’t been up to much this week.. just working and living. Plus the following:
- Binge watching Friends (re-watch) and Pretty Little Liars. Uhm PLL is seriously addictive! Nothing of this show feels plausible and sometimes I roll my eyes like CRAY buuuuuut I.CAN’T.STOP.WATCHING! Anyone else hooked on this show? No spoilers please! I am almost done season 3.. so still lots more to catch up on.
- Let’s talk about the PLL books – Are they worth reading?? I am so curious.
- One of our Chinchillas is sick 😦 Poor Mally is drooling a lot which is an indication of dental issues. We took him in to the vet on Tuesday and she confirmed that his teeth are bothering him. We have to go back Tuesday for dental surgery. Hopefully it all goes well ❤
- I am currently reading The Good Girl by Mary Kubica! Super interesting so far. Love a good mystery! What are you reading?
- Saturday – Husband and I are heading to Prince Edward County, Ontario. One of my husbands’ photographs made it in to their Photography Show!! Eeeeekkkk! Here it is:
Title: Happiness by the Kilowatt
Artist: Fix of Brilliance / Matt Parij
Isn’t it purrrrrrrdy?
Ok, it is your turn! Tell me about your Free Time.
If you want to take part just save the graphic (right-click + save) and copy the blurb and make sure you link it to https://eatupmyfreetime.wordpress.com. Don’t forget to add your link with your answer by commenting below! If you do not have a blog, please feel free to answer through the “comments” option as well! Anyone can take part in this meme!