• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
This is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading.
Today I am going to talk about a book I cannot wait to get my hands on:
Creativity, Inc.: Overcoming the Unseen Forces That Stand in the Way of True Inspiration by Ed Catmull
This book has been getting so many amazing reviews, it has me intrigued. I’d love to learn more about channeling my creativity in work and life! I’m also a huge movie/filmmaking buff and love that his story is told through the experiences of someone who is such an integral part of the film industry!
What are your Monday musings? Anticipating any new books?!